Here's what I think about it!

This blog site is a virtual upchuck of misc. stuff. Poetry, what I'm thinking about and what you think about it. It's new, but enjoy all the same.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The South Park debate!

Big News! "Chef" (Isaac Hayes) has quit from the South Park cartoon, siting that he was offended from the shows diregard to his releigion. I am a huge SP fan, and I have to say it. If someone that has worked with the show for 10 years doesn't get that this cartoon is created with the intent of making us all realize how serious we take ourselves and our beliefs, what more will it take. The cartoon is a cartoon. In this country, we have a right to say, and think what we want. I also have the right to choose to not watch the show if it offends me. It never will. But for those of you that over the years it has offended. Lighten up! They made fun of you or what you beleive because of how seriouslly you take it and how stupid you can look when you try to defend it. So...that's what I think about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home