Here's what I think about it!

This blog site is a virtual upchuck of misc. stuff. Poetry, what I'm thinking about and what you think about it. It's new, but enjoy all the same.

Friday, March 17, 2006

I have a thinking problem!

Not a drinking problem, a thinking problem. Or at least I think so. Darn-it-all! There I go again. You see...I am a Libra (as stated in my bio) which sucks because I like being able to see balance. And when I don't...well...things are quite clearly un-balanced. It bothers me most that others can't see what I see (that the scales are tipped). That's an insult to my sign. It doesn't prove to me that I am special; it proves to me that others aren't.

It's like this...most people go throughout the day not realizing the lessons that are constantly being taught by human nature. They miss the subtle hints. The ones that are actually screaming out and saying, "I am here to teach you!"...They get silenced.

Doubt and apprehension are funny things. They...well...their negative!. Well, negative doesn't exist without positive, which doesn't exist without balance.

What makes others think? Is it doubt? Apprehension? or curiosity?

Perhaps it's all of the above. The greatest of all sins is......silence!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home