Here's what I think about it!

This blog site is a virtual upchuck of misc. stuff. Poetry, what I'm thinking about and what you think about it. It's new, but enjoy all the same.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

When can you tell that you are part of the machine?


Not that I want to be. But at times...I feel I am. All I really want is to be able to have a good job that pays half way decent and a career that I could feel proud of. I think I have that, but am I becoming everything that I used to hate? Or am I (again) being the typical Libra and seeing another side of the story. Maybe I am understanding things better now.

Perhaps there is a balance that exists between working for the machine and being a part of the machine. Um...I'll get back to ya when I figure that out!.

1 Comments:

Blogger AnnaBlack said...

Can relate to this. Its a cliché, but life really is too short..."do" and not just "want" maybe? :)

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home