Here's what I think about it!

This blog site is a virtual upchuck of misc. stuff. Poetry, what I'm thinking about and what you think about it. It's new, but enjoy all the same.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Dangerous

The girl is dangerous
Without even seeing it, she creeps in
Changes the way you think
Wakes you up, then walks away
If she sees you're in her mind, she’ll change it
Then make you think you were never there
An ironclad will and an attitude to back it up
She’ll make you forget it’s all wrong
And leave you wondering if there will ever be more
Look out world
The girl is dangerous.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fionnix said...

Who are we talking about?

Now I've got that song in my head by someone from the 80s...

"That girl is poison..."

Haha.

Bah! Too much cake.

9:14 PM  
Blogger CP said...

I am talking about a friend that inspired me in a very short period of time to write, write well, and write often. Oddly, you both have things in common.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Fionnix said...

Gotta love writers. ;)

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home