Here's what I think about it!

This blog site is a virtual upchuck of misc. stuff. Poetry, what I'm thinking about and what you think about it. It's new, but enjoy all the same.

Friday, April 07, 2006

My Worst Enemy



My worst enemy
That’s what you are
I can’t tell you what I think
I can’t tell you who you remind me of
I can’t tell you off
And I sure as hell can’t tell if you are
Another one of those things that pop up in life
Like a needle to my balloon.
Are you friend or are you foe
Or am I wasting my time trying to figure out?
I cant touch you
I cant push you away
I cant say no,
You don’t know yes
And I know all of the above.
I hate the fact that you know too much
But hate more that I’ve told you
It boils my blood that it means nothing to you
Or perhaps it won’t for years
As this is my plan, the one I despise
But to what do you owe this gift of mine
The hopes that you won’t turn out like me…
Waiting to meet the next worst enemy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Fionnix said...

Love the graphic and the poem. Good work.

I want more info, though...

Who's dangerous and who's the enemy?

ahaha.

Guess I'll have to keep checking back.

10:01 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Aren't we inquisitive? You do ask the right ?'s though. Graphic and poem are both mine. She happened to be both in one, yet I later found that this applied to many all of my loves.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Fionnix said...

Interesting.

More, please.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Fionnix said...

P.S. Yes... endlessly curious.

More, please.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home