Here's what I think about it!

This blog site is a virtual upchuck of misc. stuff. Poetry, what I'm thinking about and what you think about it. It's new, but enjoy all the same.

Friday, May 26, 2006

15 Random things about me (Inspired by a friend muddling through)


1. Most of my anxieties as a child were brought on by my need to feel accepted.

2. I had seed warts in 11 different places on my hands, and it had nothing to do with frogs. Ironically they all went away when I quit smoking.

3. I try to avoid situations of confrontation if I know it will be negative.

4. I sold anything I could get my hands on in 6th grade to go buy ""Cracked and "Mad"" magazines...as well as candy.

5. I fell truly, madly and deeply in love in second grade. Don't believe me? Test me, I'll be honest and give you all the details!

6. What keeps me sane is sitting back and observing others so I know that there is always someone worse off than myself.

7. Even though I detest infidelity, I have been with 3 married women. Oddly it seemed justified at those times, but Kharma has kicked my butt for it...so I consider it even now.

8. Looking back I feel like I was poor and rich at the same time while growing up. My mom worked at a department store where between her store discount and the name brand clothes that literally would not have made it on the shelf because of the defects, I stayed at least halfway current in the fashion department.

9. I have more skeletons in my closet than there is closet space.

10. I have covered up more addictions than I would ever admit to anyone.

11. I have a triangled shape of hair on my lower back.

12. I still crave all of my shortcomings and downfalls.

13. My introduction to puberty was admitting to my 5th grade teacher that I was in love with her and her body because she reminded me of Linda Carter from Superwoman.

14. I can listen to any variation of music in one night and still love it all.

15. I get inspired by anyone muddling through! (Props)!

7 Comments:

Blogger AndyAndMargaret said...

Lists are so great, aren't they? I'm glad mine inspired you! I was inspired by Stephanie Klein's lists. She's probably the most popular blogger ever. Writing a book based on her blog, too. She has several different lists, but she has 100 items on each.

Oh wait, I'm mad at you!!! How dare you make fun of my deformed fingernails when it sounds like your hands, at one point, were equally as deformed!!!

Ok, so tell us about your big third grade love affair, toad hands!

You should also write about your skeletons in a series of posts. I think thats what the people want to read! Well, at least I do.

7:16 AM  
Blogger Fionnix said...

Yep-- We need the low down. Spill the juice.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Tiffanie said...

That's a cool list. I can relate to alot of it. Some people just write silly stuff like "my hair is brown, I like ice cream, blah blah" but I always enjoy coming across a "thinker" who can really write down deeper parts of themselves.

Thanks for sharing.

6:17 AM  
Blogger Tiffanie said...

P.S. On my blog, you said That's a sweet story, too bad I am a vampire....

What the heck do you mean?

I know, I know, I'm a little clueless sometimes, but hey, that's just me.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Tiffanie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:19 PM  
Blogger CP said...

It was just a really lame joke. I am famous for those. It was my way of saying that I try not to look at myself in the mirror, cause I don't always like the reflection.

6:39 PM  
Blogger AndyAndMargaret said...

Tomorrow will be the one month anniversary of your last post. LAST POST! Either you are super busy or you have major writer's block. You have three different lists to make and several items your readers want to know about as mentioned in my original comment (which by the way I posted a MONTH AGO!!!)

Now, get to work!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home