Here's what I think about it!

This blog site is a virtual upchuck of misc. stuff. Poetry, what I'm thinking about and what you think about it. It's new, but enjoy all the same.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Inspired!



The story began,
Existence was born
Curiosity came to life
As the eyes opened,
The world was formed

The play became the players dream
The dream became the dreamers play
When it got out of hand, it was willed that way
Just to cause confusion and test the limits
But it’s all a part of the story

We search within ourselves and find
The character!

3 Comments:

Blogger Fionnix said...

haha.

Love it.

9:51 PM  
Blogger CP said...

You should, you (inadvertantly) inspired it.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Fionnix said...

Ohh. I did?

Actually, I wondered if I did.

Interesting.

Inspiration is interesting.

It's fun reading each other, eh?

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home