Here's what I think about it!

This blog site is a virtual upchuck of misc. stuff. Poetry, what I'm thinking about and what you think about it. It's new, but enjoy all the same.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Subconscious


You stupid subconscious you,
What the hell is your problem
I laid you to rest years ago
And now you wanna come back
And act like nothing ever happened
It was your guidance that has put me where I am today
Gee thanks!…I needed that.
You know what…here’s how I’m better than you.
I tend to be happier than you
Wander why that is?
Is it because you were told to lead the straight and narrow?
Oh, yah..figured you’d say that.
Typical!
Look…we had fun…And we both learned.
What more can you ask for?!?

3 Comments:

Blogger Fionnix said...

Ack. Angry?

7:45 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Well, it was a year ago...or so. I'm slowly posting some old stuff with an occasional new.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Fionnix said...

Oh.

Good to know.

It's good to review past emotions, don't you think?

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home