Here's what I think about it!

This blog site is a virtual upchuck of misc. stuff. Poetry, what I'm thinking about and what you think about it. It's new, but enjoy all the same.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Nightmares

She is her own worst nightmare
Leaves a lot of broken hearts
Looks back with that dead cold stare
Then looks for a brand new start

What pulls her back is that fear she has
The fear of trying to decide
She just could be so lucky as
That side she tries to hide

To a heart so pure and awake with dreams
She’ll let you know when she cares
Yet to her she fears her life will just seem
Full of void nightmares


2-05-05

3 Comments:

Blogger Fionnix said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I like this a lot, CP.

8:26 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Women are my biggest inspiration. That should give you an idea of the kind of women I've been around.

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice :)

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home