Here's what I think about it!

This blog site is a virtual upchuck of misc. stuff. Poetry, what I'm thinking about and what you think about it. It's new, but enjoy all the same.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

About that previous "Maybe" post....

The previous post was actually written in response to something I saw on another blog. I often step outside of myself and do some third party writing by putting myself in someone else's shoes, or for a better word, mind.
It's kind of a weird thing, and has been frightening at times, but it started when I learned that I had an ability as a child to be so engrossed in music that I was listening to that I started to hear subtleties that were in the arrangements. While not taking that very seriously, it grew from being engrossed to entranced. Somewhat being a medium enslaved to the music. That graduated to an intense 10 minute trance that I had in college (partially induced by copious amounts of THC).
So then it went to writing. I’ve written several things that I had no idea what I was writing about until it was complete. Again, it’s like being a medium of sorts. I’ve had a few that were brought on by what I believe are spirits trying to tell their story. Sounds creepy, but I don’t mind it. I’ve only written a few that I looked back and thought. “Damn, that’s some twisted stuff”. It’s a good release sometimes and gives me some insight into other peoples lives and to be honest, has made me a more understanding person.
So, the next time I post something that I wrote, but was written 3rd party, I’ll be sure and state that.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Heather said...

most of my best pictures or my best writing or my best dancing (I am artsy) was done when I was not thinking and it just came out of nowhere.

Maybe it is just a divine inspiration?

There is another maybe for you

1:53 AM  
Blogger CP said...

Perhaps!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Flora Pang said...

Getting everything planned out and outlined ahead doesn't help creating a good plot, hence story. And the thing you do is not creepy, it's more like writing for fun.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

I empathize with how you hear music.... I listen so intently and get into it, when other people are trying to talk over it. I sing all of the time to satisfy this, well I can't sing well so I put on headphones turn the music up real loud, all to avoid being able to hear myself singing. Never the less, I really enjoy myself.

5:38 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

p.s. you've been linked

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home