Here's what I think about it!

This blog site is a virtual upchuck of misc. stuff. Poetry, what I'm thinking about and what you think about it. It's new, but enjoy all the same.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Quotes


All of the following are quotes that I came up at different times for different reasons. Some are lame and corny but I hope you enjoy all the same.









Passion is what drives those that decide they want to create. Admiration of creation is what drives artists to exude their passion.

How can there be two sides to a story that has three dimensions?

What makes finding true love so special is that you were not expecting to find it at all.

It's not so much that you have to keep the car on the road, it's more that someone has paved it before you.

Time is what matters for those that have it.

Isn't it ironic that you have to be willing to help yourself when you go to the bookstore to look in the self help section.

I always find it amusing that we as humans have declared, by stating matters as scientific fact, that we know anything.

I'm kinda like the bookie in the corner of the room that makes money off of the events!...either way

Teach them, help them, support them. But don't lie to them. They'll respect you for your honesty later in life. And perhaps they can in turn have the life that you dream that they can.


Peace!

6 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I've got one, "worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere."

6:02 AM  
Blogger CP said...

Love em both...Thanks ladies...

CP

8:17 PM  
Blogger shpprgrl said...

Teach them, help them, support them.....

That is a great quote. I'd never heard it, but I try to live like that with my own kiddo and the others that aren't mine.

4:33 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Probably never heard it cause it came from me. On occasson I can come up some gooden's.

Peace!

6:29 PM  
Blogger M said...

i truly love your quotes. especially the first one. i will come back for more..... :-)

10:43 PM  
Blogger Tiffanie said...

I like those

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home