Here's what I think about it!

This blog site is a virtual upchuck of misc. stuff. Poetry, what I'm thinking about and what you think about it. It's new, but enjoy all the same.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

New Blog Site!

A new friend inspired me (in a round about way) to create a new blog. Even though my main blog site doesn't get as many hits as what I'd like, it is mostly my fault because I do not post often enough. So I figure I may as well separate the mundane posts that I usually make with a poetry blog.

It's so spankin new I only have one post, but by the weekend I'll have a few more. Some may look familar, but some will be new (at least to you).

Stop by next week!

Peace!

2 Comments:

Blogger Crashtest Comic said...

I like what you've don with the place.

4:05 PM  
Blogger shpprgrl said...

Oh about what you said...No Pepto for me. I've always thought it tasted gross. I'm more of a mylanta girl. :)

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home